Reliable and easy-to-install internal PCIe TV tuner solutions
Four HDTV Tuners in one PCIe card with Remote for Windows:
Watch or record up to four TV channels at a time!
Up to 4 live TV channels on your PC at a time.
- Includes a Hauppauge remote control, with 1 metre IR receiver cable, half height and full height brackets.
- Also includes the (Windows) HauppaugeTV software application, which provides TV-in-a-window or TV full screen, plus picture-in-picture.
- Watch, pause or record up to four Freeview HD digital TV channels using MPEG-2 / MPEG-4.
- Built-in antenna splitter allows you to make one connection to an aerial but watch and record up to 4 channels.
- Also works with Windows Media Center (standard in Windows 7 and optional in Windows 8). The Hauppauge-quadHD is seen as 4 tuners in Windows Media Center to watch one channel or record up to four TV channels at the same time.
*DVB-C may require third party CAM device to access content, please contact your cable provider for compatibility information.
What's Included in the box:
- HauppaugeTV-quadHD PCIe Card (Will fit in both full and half height PC's)
- Hauppauge IR remote control.
- Half height bracket for low profile PCs. Full height bracket pre-installed.
- HauppaugeTV Application Software Key (download required to install).
- Quick install guide.
Single Tuner Digital or Analogue TV for Windows Media Center
The Hauppauge HVR-1700 is a high quality PCIe-based single DVB-T receiver card for Windows Media Centre. HVR-1700 incorporates many great features to enhance your Windows Media Center TV viewing experience: excellent digital video quality and state-of-the-art silicon tuner for fast channel switching.
The HVR-1700 MCE incorporates an SVHS (or composite via adapter) input for connection to external sources such as a set-top box. Localised Australian drivers are included to ensure trouble-free reception. All Hauppauge products come with standard 2 year warranty. Includes half and full height mounting brackets.
Windows Media Centre Remote Control with USB Receiver
Windows 7 Media Centre Certified Remote Control Kit
The Hauppauge Media Center Remote control kit can be used to control Windows Media Center's functions and/or Xbox 360
If you have a satellite or cable TV set-top box, the included Media Center Hauppauge IR transmitter can be used to change channels from within Media Center itself, enabling you to schedule and record your favourite TV shows all from the comfort of your sofa! The Hauppauge Windows 7 Media remote control Kit can be used for your Xbox 360 too! Play DVD movies, music and more on your Xbox 360, plus control your Windows 7 Media Center PC with the same Hauppauge remote control. Included in the box is a Microsoft Media Center certified infra-red remote control, USB receiver, two AA batteries and a one metre IR transmitter cable.
High definition H.264 PCIe video recorder for your PC
The Hauppauge Colossus 2 is an internal video recorder which plugs into PCI Express x1 or x16 slots. It contains the same studio quality video encoder which is used in the HD PVR 2, and can record both HDMI and Component video at up to 1080p30, with support for 1080p60 passthrough.
Like the HD PVR 2, Colossus 2 also has built-in hardware support for H.264 Variable (VBR) and Constant bit rate (CBR) encoding, video downscaling, and a logo inserter for putting 'bugs' or logos on your recordings or video streams.
Colossus 2 uses a high quality Analogue Devices video front end, and a Magnum studio quality video encoder. The Magnum encoder supports data rates are from .2Mbits/second to 13.5 Mbits/sec CBR, with VBR data-rates running to about 21 Mbits/sec.
Colossus 2 runs under Windows 8, 7, Vista and Windows XP.
Record your favourite TV programs from HD cable TV and satellite set top boxes. Colossus 2 connects to most HD cable TV and satellite TV receivers with component video and optical digital audio. Stereo audio inputs are supported, too. Some cable TV and satellite boxes allow recording from HDMI (non HDCP encrypted HDMI).
Includes Hauppauge's WinTV TV application for automatic recording of TV programs from cable or satellite set top boxes
If you have an un-encrypted HDMI video source, such as a digital SLR, you can record directly from this source.
Includes IR blaster cable. Colossus can automatically change the channel on your set top box.
- Studio quality HD video recorder, with HDMI and Component video input
- Record your TV programs in HD from a cable TV, DVR or satellite TV box
- Record your Xbox, Playstation or PC game play in HD
- Offload your cable or satellite DVR and free up DVR disk space. Or create a library of your favourite TV programs!
- Now with optical audio plus IR blaster to control your cable or satellite set top box
- Includes our no delay pass through, so you can watch TV from your cable or satellite box while you record in HD!
- Now includes StreamEez, so you can live stream. Create a Twitch, YouTube or Ustream channel with StreamEez!
- Includes our Personal Logo inserter, you can add your own logo to your recordings and Twitch and Ustream channels.
Hardware encoder specification
- Magnum H.264 video encoder
- AC-3 recording from AC-3 source
- Recording data-rate: from 1 to 13.5 Mbits/sec VBR or CBR (maximum rate using VBR: approximately 21 Mbits/sec)
- Recording formats
- 1080p60p (recorded as 1080p30)
- 1080p50p (recorded as 1080p25)
- NTSC or PAL video formats supported
Note: Some cable and satellite boxes do not allow recording from the HDMI port on the box. Colossus 2 can record HD video from either HDMI or Component video using the supplied A/V adapter cable. If you have one of these boxes, you will need to use the Component video connectors on the back of your box. Component video connectors are normally Red/Green/Blue connectors and are sometimes marked 'YPrPb'. Please check with your cable TV or satellite TV provider for the availability of Component video connectors on your box. Both the WinTV and Hauppauge Capture applications can be set for either HDMI or Component video sources.