Professional HD LED Ringlight for
HD Cameras and HD-DSLR's
As a continuous light source, Rotolight is perfect for both HD Cinematography, Videography, or HD-DSLR Photography providing that great 'ring-light' effect whilst eliminating 'Red-Eye', blink reflex or shadows.
Professional HD lighting made easy
Rotolight LED light simply slips over your shotgun mic or mounts to the optional hotshoe / tripod mount(s) and delivers calibrated 6300K, 'Daylight' 5600K, 4300K and 'Tungsten' 3200K light fast, when you need it, so you'll never miss that perfect shot. Rotolight can be accurately dimmed (using Neutral Density filters) over a range of 1.5 aperture stops.
The 48 Ultrabright LEDs provide warm, natural light for HD Cinematography, with that great 'ring-light' effect but without 'Red-Eye' or shadows. Rotolight has a matt black rubberized outer coating which minimises reflectivity and acoustic resonance, and is weather resistant. The package also includes a Filter-Holder and custom Lighting Gel Kit (made by Lee Filters) Perfectly calibrated natural light… on demand.
Three models are available
- Rotolight RL48-B: Single Rotolight with colour temperature and dimming filters
- Rotolight Creative Colour Kit: Single Rotolight with colour temperature and dimming filters, 1 x Rotolight Stand, 1 x Rotolight Colour Filter Kit and 1 x Rotolight Accessory Belt Pouch
- Rotolight Interview Kit: 2 x Rotolight with colour temperature and dimming filters, 2 x Rotolight Stand, 1 x Rotolight Colour Filter Kit & 1 x Rotolight Accessory Belt Pouch
- Bright - 48 ultra bright Grade-A LEDs
- 80 Watt Output
- 140 Degree Beam Angle for naturally soft, shadowless light Accurate - 6300K, 5600K, 4300K and 3200K operation
- Dimmable over 1.5 stops
- Battery Life : 4 Hours (Li-Ion)
- Powered by 3 x AA batteries
- Fast - deployable under 2 seconds
- Convenient - shoot non-stop for 4 hours
- Light - weighs less that 5oz
- Versatile - weather resistant
- Includes LEE Filter Gel Kit
Mounting: Shotgun Mic Mounted (38mm universal aperture ensures fitting on most standard shotgun mics) or, when used with the Rotolight Stand, can be mounted in a tripod, lighting stud or hotshoe.
CTO Filters: Lee 205, 223, 285
ND/Dif Filters: 298, 209, 216
Colour Temperature: Variable over 3200K, 4300K, 5600K and 6300K
Hot Light Equivalent: 80W
Power: 3 x AA Batteries
Weight: 5oz / 141g
Size: 138mm (Outer Diameter) / 38mm (Inner Diameter)
Affordable and high quality camera mount accessories compatible with all leading cameras. Manufactured by Rotolight in the UK these products are built to endure the toughest shooting conditions and come in attractive retail packaging.