Professional HD LED Ringlight for
HD Cameras and HD-DSLR's
As a continuous light source, Rotolight is perfect for both HD Cinematography, Videography, or HD-DSLR Photography providing that great 'ring-light' effect whilst eliminating 'Red-Eye', blink reflex or shadows.
Professional HD lighting made easy
Rotolight LED light simply slips over your shotgun mic or mounts to the optional hotshoe / tripod mount(s) and delivers calibrated 6300K, 'Daylight' 5600K, 4300K and 'Tungsten' 3200K light fast, when you need it, so you'll never miss that perfect shot. Rotolight can be accurately dimmed (using Neutral Density filters) over a range of 1.5 aperture stops.
The 48 Ultrabright LEDs provide warm, natural light for HD Cinematography, with that great 'ring-light' effect but without 'Red-Eye' or shadows. Rotolight has a matt black rubberized outer coating which minimises reflectivity and acoustic resonance, and is weather resistant. The package also includes a Filter-Holder and custom Lighting Gel Kit (made by Lee Filters) Perfectly calibrated natural light… on demand.
Three models are available
- Rotolight RL48-B: Single Rotolight with colour temperature and dimming filters
- Rotolight Creative Colour Kit: Single Rotolight with colour temperature and dimming filters, 1 x Rotolight Stand, 1 x Rotolight Colour Filter Kit and 1 x Rotolight Accessory Belt Pouch
- Rotolight Interview Kit: 2 x Rotolight with colour temperature and dimming filters, 2 x Rotolight Stand, 1 x Rotolight Colour Filter Kit & 1 x Rotolight Accessory Belt Pouch
- Bright - 48 ultra bright Grade-A LEDs
- 80 Watt Output
- 140 Degree Beam Angle for naturally soft, shadowless light Accurate - 6300K, 5600K, 4300K and 3200K operation
- Dimmable over 1.5 stops
- Battery Life : 4 Hours (Li-Ion)
- Powered by 3 x AA batteries
- Fast - deployable under 2 seconds
- Convenient - shoot non-stop for 4 hours
- Light - weighs less that 5oz
- Versatile - weather resistant
- Includes LEE Filter Gel Kit
Mounting: Shotgun Mic Mounted (38mm universal aperture ensures fitting on most standard shotgun mics) or, when used with the Rotolight Stand, can be mounted in a tripod, lighting stud or hotshoe.
CTO Filters: Lee 205, 223, 285
ND/Dif Filters: 298, 209, 216
Colour Temperature: Variable over 3200K, 4300K, 5600K and 6300K
Hot Light Equivalent: 80W
Power: 3 x AA Batteries
Weight: 5oz / 141g
Size: 138mm (Outer Diameter) / 38mm (Inner Diameter)
Rotolight Anova 2 (Bi-Colour)
The World's Most Advanced LED Floodlight
Rotolight proudly introduce the next generation of Studio lighting systems with the launch of the ANOVATM 2 LED EcoFlood - the World's Most Advanced LED Studio Floodlight.
ANOVA is a revolutionary bi-colour led floodlight with a super-wide 110 degree beam angle with a gorgeous soft light output that eliminates hard shadows and hotspots. The Rotolight Anova 2 delivers 1000watt equivalent output whilst using 93% less energy than a standard Tungsten bulb with virtually no heat, and also includes a V-lock plate for battery operation on location as standard! Anova's Bi-Colour LED System is capable of accurately reproducing white light from candlelight through to full daylight in 10 degree Kelvin Steps, with a real time colour temperature display. The Rotolight ANOVA also features full wired DMX control and inbuilt WiFi as standard, allowing wireless remote control of brightness, colour temperature, and system settings via iPhone or iPad , using the Rotolight Magic EyeTM App (available separately from the iTunes Store).
Rotolight's new 'Magic Eye' APP allows users to accurately 'sample' both the colour and intensity of ambient light using any iPhone or iPad, the ANOVA light will then accurately reproduce it. This revolutionary technology will also enable users to remotely sample colour temperature and transmit that across the world to the studio, enabling synchronization of colour both on location and in the studio. In the fader page, users will be able to control multiple lights, and store / recall scenes , with transitions, wirelessly.
Accurately reproduces any colour of white light from candlelight through to full daylight in 10 degree Kelvin steps.
110 Degree Beam Angle
Unique super-wide spread eliminates hard shadows and hotspots with gorgeous soft light output and signature "Ringlight" effect.
Revolutionary Magic Eye App Technology
Uses iPhone/iPad App to accurately sample both colour temperature and intensity, & wirelessly transmit and recall settings across the world to ANOVA, enabling replication of lighting conditions from Location to Studio. Magic Eye is available for purchase from the iTunes store.
ANOVA's1000w equivalent output uses 93% less energy than a standard Tungsten bulb with virtually no heat, and includes a V-lock plate for battery operation as standard
WiFi & DMX
Includes built-in WiFi and wired DMX allowing wireless remote control of brightness, colour temperature, and system settings via iPhone or iPad.
ANOVA's unique shape allows users to create a huge honeycomb array of Anovas for larger projects (using T-Plate Connectors and custom Yokes.)
- Variable Colour Temperature Range = 3150K to 6300K
- Equivalent Output 1000watt Tungsten
- Power consumption 38watts
- Beam Angle : Flood - 110 degrees
- Dimensions W 340mm x H 380mm x D 55mm (w/ barn doors fitted)
- Anova without Yoke (2.6kg)
- Anova with Yoke (3.1kg)
- Flight Case (Optional) (5.5kg)
- Barn Doors (Optional) – 1Kg
Lux/ Lumens/ Footcandles:
Supplied filter set:
- LEE - 216 Diffuser – Full Diffuser
- LEE - 250 Diffuser - 2/3rds Diffuser
- LEE - 184 Cosmetic Peach
- LEE - 279 1/8 minus Green
- LEE - 249 1/4 Minus Green
- LEE- 248 1/2 Minus Green
- Mount : Yoke with TVMP Bracket or Lighting stand
- Barn Doors
- T-Connector Plate
- Fitted Flight Case (Dimensions: 57 x 50 x 20cm, The Yoke is fitted to the body as standard and the unit will be shipped inside the case)
- Replacement filter pack
- Customs Yokes (on request)
- Replacement Power Supply
- Soft Box
Affordable and high quality camera mount accessories compatible with all leading cameras. Manufactured by Rotolight in the UK these products are built to endure the toughest shooting conditions and come in attractive retail packaging.